Heat Connection's objective is to maintain operational standards so that
all employees and employment applicants are treated equally irrespective
of race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age, marital
status or ethnic origin. Employees are instructed to ensure the
1. There shall be no discrimination in respect of race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age, marital status or ethnic origin.
2. Promotion, training and development shall be determined on capability and merit only.
3. All employees have personal responsibility for the practical application of this Policy, which applies to the treatment of customers, suppliers and the general public as well as to fellow employees.
4. Any employee, manager, supervisor and director that is involved in recruitment, promotion or training has specific responsibility for the practical application of this Equal Opportunity Policy.
5. In the event that an employee considers he/she has been unfairly discriminated, that employee should refer to the Company's Grievance Procedure as provided by the company.
6. Any employee or director who has been determined to have committed an act of unlawful discrimination shall be subject to disciplinary action according to the Company's Disciplinary Rules and Procedures.
7. If there is any doubt about the terms of this policy or the application thereof an employee should consult avid Bruce Director or Stephen Brands Director.
Heat Connection Ltd in North East Scotland carry out maintenance, service and repair works on a wide range of heating & ventilation equipment including gas and oil fired appliances, supply and extract air handling equipment, pumping/pressure sets and automatic temperature controls. Works are carried out across industrial, commercial and domestic installations.
Protection of the environment, in which we live and operate, is part of Heat Connection Ltd values and principles and we consider it to be sound business practice. Care for the environment is one of our key responsibilities and an important part of the way in which we do business across North East Scotland.
In this policy statement we commit our company to:
Comply with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and
approved codes of practice;
Protecting the environment by striving to prevent and minimise our
contribution to pollution of land, air, and water
Seeking to keep wastage to a minimum and maximise the efficient use of
materials and resources;
Managing and disposing of all waste in a responsible manner;
Providing training for our staff so that we all work in accordance with
this policy and within an environmentally aware culture;
Regular communication of our environmental performance to our employees
and other significant stakeholders;
Developing our management processes to ensure that environmental factors
are considered during planning and implementation;
Monitoring and continuously improving our environmental performance;
The policy statement will be regularly reviewed and updated as
necessary. The management team endorses these policy statements and is
fully committed to their implementation.
Gas Safe Reg No. 2
Oftec Reg No. 13239
Construction Line Reg No. 52429
Safe Contractor Reg No. U02951
Safety Association of Federated Employers
Royal warrant Holders: Heating & Ventilation Maintenance Engineers
If you're looking for a heating & ventilation expert, call